Thank you for your interest in Ambassador High School! Below you will find the steps to take during the Application Process. We look forward to meeting with you!
- Complete the AHS Application form and submit the application along with a $50 application fee to our school office. The application deadline for the 2019-2020 school year is January 11, 2019. If you wish to apply after the application deadline, please email email@example.com.
- Upon receiving your application, our Admissions and Marketing Director will contact you to schedule a parent/student interview.
- Your provided references will be emailed a recommendation form to fill out for your son/daughter. Two of three completed recommendation forms must be received by our Admissions Department and at least one reference must be an academic reference (teacher/principal).
- Submit the student's official transcripts from his/her current school to our school office as soon as possible. We must receive transcripts prior to the parent/student interview.
- Our Admissions Committee will review your application, interview analysis, student transcripts, and recommendation forms from your references.
- A final decision will be made by March 1, 2019 if all necessary forms have been completed and received by our school office.
If you have any questions about the Application Process, please contact our Admissions & Marketing Director at 310.356.0950 or firstname.lastname@example.org